THE INTERVIEW WITH GOD

     
                                                                                                                                                     
 
 
          INTERVIEW WITH GOD
   God, why have you chosen to use a site on the World Wide Web as a medium to spread your message?

"My message has been delivered through each new medium of communication as it became available and this medium is no exception. In fact there are already many voices on the 'Web' delivering my message. However, this is the first site in which I am the identified author, and one of the first communications in recent times from me in any medium in which I have taken responsibility as the Source of the communication. Also, I would like to point out that I am not as interested in 'spreading' my message as I am in having it received by the right person in the right time."
What are some other examples of channeling where you take responsibility as the Source?
"The Right Use of Will material and Conversations with God are two examples I mention on the page about God's Messengers. Soon I will have much more to say about these and other channelers of my message."
Is there something special you want to do on this web site that you haven't done elsewhere?
"Yes, one of the most important uses of this medium will be my classes on channeling, healing, reality, and language. In these classes you can learn how to bring me more fully it your life, how to heal even the very deepest emotional and physical wounds, why the universe is being created the way it is, and how you can change what you're doing to get better results, if you choose. I will also use this site to discuss my plan for Creation, why I want to come to Earth and why I started the universe in the first place."
Why do you want to teach classes"
"If there was no free will I could simply make you know what you need to know and do what you need to do to become Who You Truly Are. This universe doesn't work that way, however. You must choose for yourself, and the classes can help you know the issues and your options. With these classes and like any teacher, I can influence you to the extent you are willing to be influenced."


Why have you chosen these subjects from among all of the possibilities?
"The classes address different centers of the energy body. Truth and Reality class speaks to issues related to the seventh and six energy centers located at top of the head and in the center of the head, respectively. The Channeling Class is intended to speed development of the fifth center in the throat. The New Language of Heaven speaks to issues of the fourth center and is devoted to finding a new, more true heart energy. The Quest for the Mother class focuses on healing the physical and emotional bodies and rediscovering the true Source of life force energy. This class relates to issues of the third center in the region of the solar plexus, the second center associated with the 'gut', sacrum and pelvic areas of the body, and first center at the base of the spine."

I dreamed I had an interview with God.
"Come in" God said. "So, you would like to interview Me?"

"If you have the time," I said.

God smiled and said:
"My time is eternity and is enough to do everything; What questions do you have in mind to ask me?"

"What surprises you most about mankind?"


            God answered:


"That they get bored of being children, are in a rush to grow up, and then long to be children again.

"That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health.









                           

















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...